1. First of all, you should have seen the video ?Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano - Behind the News?. Taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zeUdtx_KAI. And you should have read ?How Volcanoes Form?. Taken from: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/explore/science/volcano/#volcano-lava.jpg in order to have an idea about the topic of the lesson for today.
2. We are going to start our lesson today with a deeper video about "volcanoes" in order to get specific information and vocabulary about the topic. The video is above at the beginning of this lesson.
3. Based on the previous video you have to answer the question that is in "preguntas" section. Then, we are going to socialize those answers.
4. Based on the video you are going to play a game in this link: https://topgradeapp.com/quizzes/volcanoes-1. Go to the link, click on "play", select standard and start to match.
5. Go to this link and play the matching game: https://constructor.educarex.es/constructor/constructor/workspaces/22043/documentos/57623/index_web.php?id_usuario=22043&id_ode=57623&titulo_ode=Volcano#.W7_JPyt6Zyo. In this game you have to match the word with the correct image.
6. Go to this link: https://study.com/academy/lesson/parts-of-a-volcano-lesson-for-kids.html and read the text about the parts of a volcano.
7. Finally, go to this link: https://www.onlinequizcreator.com/index.php?r=quiz/login&id=394469&language=en. Click on "start quiz", next click on "view my results without an account" and answer the questions.
HOMEWORK: To create a mind map about the parts of a volcano. Create it on popplet: http://popplet.com/